Difficulties we can help with
Psychological assessment and evidence-based therapy is available for a range of difficulties. A broad range of approaches is offered and would be matched to your needs goals. This would follow a thorough assessment and understanding of your individual concerns and needs.
- Stress, worry and anxiety
- Depression and low mood
- Living with physical health problems
- Anger management
- Low self esteem
- Sleep problems
- Loss of purpose and sense of goals or direction
- Ruminating on negative, worrying or depressing thoughts
- Trauma and post traumatic stress
What if my concerns are not on the list?
Sometimes we are struggling with a range of concerns, or it is difficult to describe them. If you are unsure, please contact us to discuss further and to talk through your options.